How to configure and calibrate your expression pedal for any Red Panda product with a CTRL port. This will ensure that the pedal uses the entire minimum / maximum expression pedal range.
- Start with the pedal powered on and nothing plugged into the CTRL port.
- Hold the right footswitch while plugging in the expression pedal. The right LED will blink yellow three times to indicate it is in CTRL configuration mode. You can release the right footswitch and begin configuration immediately.
- Move the expression pedal to the heel down position.
- Move the expression pedal to the toe down position.
- Hold the right footswitch for 3 seconds to save the configuration. The right LED will blink green to indicate that the configuration has been saved.