Our products are class-compliant USB MIDI devices.
The following USB MIDI hosts have been tested and are verified to work with our products.
Computers, tablets, phones:
- Mac OS, Windows, and Linux computers.
Apple iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone using the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter.
Android smartphones and tablets.
Standalone MIDI hosts:
Disaster Area Designs Gen3 MIDI controllers with their gHOST option
- iConnectivity iConnectMIDI4+
- iConnectivity mio4
- Kenton USB MIDI Host
- Midiplus USB MIDI Host
- Primova Sound MIDX-20
- Retrokits RK-005
- Sevilla Soft USB Host MIDI 2 (UHM2)
- Sevilla Soft USB Host MIDI Router (UHMR)
All of the iConnectivity interfaces and the Sevilla Soft USB Host MIDI Router (UHMR) support multiple pedals. Others only support a single USB device. The Sevilla Soft USB Host MIDI 2 (UHM2) does not support multiple pedals.
Please contact us if you have questions or problems with these or other hosts.
The following USB MIDI hosts will not work with our products
- Keith McMillen Instruments MIDI Expander (only works with their products)